Sunday, 24 July 2011

is it good to be emotional???

I guess this question would have and would still be haunting millions around the globe...is it good to be emotionally vulnerable???

Like everything else, this too has two sides to its coin...if you are emotional about things (people) around you, i feel it's great but majority of the existing human race thinks it's crazy. I mean you are not their baby that they would make you feel at ease and give an ear to you to listen to your sad story (it's sad mostly..right)....pleaseee..they too have 2000 problems to deal with...

Infact, almost 90% of them would be glad that you too have problems and infact their wicked smile will let you know that too. And yes offcourse they wold certainly try to take advantage (i haven't written undue advantage) of your emotionally weak heart, mind and body...and you being a fool, would give away to that.

On the other hand, if you aren't emotional to others (come on...who are you kidding...we all are emotional...even that CEO of yours too...), you would be considered as a cold animal who has this "devil may care attitude". I don't know whether you should feel good about it or may think should I become a little emotional. It too has a downside. I mean you can't show your emotions, which get caught inside your body along with all the blood and other organs in there. So obviously your body can't take it for long, and there comes a strong outburst one day...either on a subordinate, your colleague, or even that poor gaurd or your house maid.

But still, I don't know if one should be visibly emotional to the world...I haven't figured it out despite loads of signs and results shown by the Almighty...(yup i am still learning)...

As always, I would leave with this thought which offcourse if a copy paste...

"The world ends when you are dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man and give some back."

No comments:

Post a Comment